Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm going CRAZY!! All Dan talks about is stocking up on ammo, before Obama takes office. There's talk that when he gets in office in January that ammo tax is going to triple. So, Dan wants to buy as much ammo as possible before then. I wish I felt it was a priority. Dan made his order, so hopefully he'll start to relax. Austin has been difficult lately. He's jealous of Hunter. Since Hunter was born Austin comes in our bed every night. Always to Dan's side, which is nice for me. Austin doesn't want anything to do with me, he always wants his daddy. Daddy's #1 in his life right now. I also took Aubrey and Austin's nap away during the week, because they were going down to late, then not waking until 5 or so. Then they won't go back down until real late. That's been a hard transition. Dan and I started a soccer team. That's been fun. My friend and I also play on a women's league during the week. Hopefully I can shed this unwanted baby weight fast. That's a glimpse of our busy life.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You do sound busy! Ammo huh? I think we need to start with a gun. Anyway how is the no nap thing going for ya? Are you surviving?

The Cristiano Family said...

Matt and I are sitting heat laughing about Dan stocking up on Ammo :).

Glad to see you guys on blogspot :).

Hope you're christmas/new year was awesome.